Floral Design Class
If you have a love for flowers and a creative side, these classes
are for you! You will learn design principles, flower care, and
flower identifcation. Have fun while learning to become a floral designer.
Class Instructor: Judy Fligg, Owner and Master Designer
All About Flowers for Weddings
628 Main Street (Rt. 130)
Mashpee, MA 02649
1. This 4-week course will be held on Tuesday nights. Classes will run on four
consecutive weeks from March 5 – March 26, 2019 from 6:30pm – 8:30pm.
2. The 4-week course costs $89.00 per participant with an additional
$22.00 lab fee each evening.
3. The total price covers the classes, tools, hard goods and flowers.
4. You will be able to bring home your masterpiece each week.
5. Classes are on a first come first serve basis and are limited to 10
participants per session.
Weekly Course Description
WEEK 1 – You will learn the principle of floral design, how to care and keep
blooms lasting longer and the best way to arrange those bouquets you pick
up at your local grocery store or floral shop.
Week 2 – We will work on vase arrangements versus flowers designed in floral
foam. How to create a natural garden look and a classic tight look.
Week 3 – Create the perfect terrarium or dish garden with plants, succulents
and accent pieces. Learn the tricks on how to you keep the piece to last forever.
Week 4 – The focus this week we will be color harmonies and monochromatic designs.
You will get to choose the style and flowers to create your own design using a culmination
of the skills you have learned from previous weeks.
To register for the class please call
PAYMENTS MAY BE MADE WITH CREDIT CARD, CHECK OR VENMO